Account Manager Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships; maintains relationships with clients for long term growth. Serves customers by identifying their needs. Manages customer relationships, monitors and advises on market changes and needs; develops long term plans to increase revenues and support company goals.
Account Manager Job Duties:
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Account Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Account Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals. Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Energy Level, Professionalism, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Creativity, Independence
CNC, Fabrication and Casting processes understanding and skills desired. Experience with mid-sized and large customer organizations. Value selling experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You may mail a copy of your resume to: